Do You Pray For This While Mourning A Loved One?

Praying for signs and perhaps getting them immediately?!



Have you ever yearned for a lost loved one so intently, and then something 
strange happened and you wondered if it was really them?

I know sometimes I am quite insistent that I am ready and willing to receive a "sign from beyond" and I mentally call out to my son to let me know he is around.  Sometimes I search afterwards, and have my awareness antennae on high alert, and nothing happens... but then, some days, I am blessed.

The other night, I was with my partner on a midnight nature tour, and we parked the four-wheeler in the middle of nowhere, so we could enjoy the peaceful night and look at the stars.  I sat back, taking in my surroundings, as the moon was just bright enough that I could make out silhouettes of the trees and bushes that huddled around our seclusion.

I mentally called out to Logan, and stated this would be a great time for him to come in full-form apparition, and walk out of the darkness into the silence of our retreat.  My eyes scurried around, searching for a glimpse of mist or something that would resemble my son's spirit.  I couldn't see anything forming out of the stillness, but all of a sudden something rustled in the bush beside us.

My partner walked closer and said, "Did you hear that?"

We both listened intently, and the silence penetrated our ears.

Seconds later, another scattering sound emanated in the bushes.  Our attention was glued to the noise that had penetrated our awareness, but then my partner shrugged it off as a bird nesting nearby.

In the darkness, a smile spread across my lips and I silently nodded in agreement... "Sure, that's all it was. Right Logan?"

I know my son, and he would have appeared if he had the knowledge to do it, but I also know he wouldn't miss an opportunity to make his presence heard.

Whether or not you believe in signs from deceased loved ones, they truly give great comfort when you allow your mind to accept them.

Subscribe for more interesting articles on the death of those we love, and receive new articles directly to your inbox.


Visit: www.butterflykissesfrombeyond.com
For More Resources on Grief

Kim is an Instructor on Udemy that teaches the online course, 
"Dealing With The Loss Of A Loved One" to students all around the globe.

FREE SAMPLE




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wonderful Mother's Day Surprise From My Son In Heaven

Tucking A Shredded Heart Back In Where It Belongs

How Grief Transforms As Time Passes