You are a miracle!



Did you ever stop to think how amazing the human body is?  You are one of God's greatest creations.  I don't know why this hit me this morning but as I passed by the mirror in the bathroom, I glanced at my reflection but then I stopped dead in my tracks.  I gazed into the mirror and my eyes looked back at me. I thought to myself, 'my goodness, humans are so intricately put together'.  Then I began to study all the capabilities that I have and I don't spend a moment thinking about how it all works.  I can hear 360 degrees around me, I can see my surroundings through these eyes and my brain sends signals every moment to all parts of my internal body - it relays how to wash my hands, to walk, to scratch my nose and above all else, to remember to breathe - this is all accomplished AUTOMATICALLY!

What a grand design to think of every function our human bodies are undergoing at every moment of the day.  We can feel emotions, we can analyze situations and express deep compassion for our fellow man.  There is no other explanation that satisfies me except there is a great intelligent mind that created everything! How else can WE be explained, let alone everything in this world? 

Every strand of hair that protrudes from our head or every fingernail that grows in the exact spot it was intended - the depths of our design is so fascinating that something is at the very root of existence - how can we believe otherwise?  It floors me to know there are people on this earth that think humans are the top of the pyramid and we know everything there is to know.

Now, some people refuse to use the term "God" and I'm okay with that - call the Great Creator whatever you wish....but can you not at least acknowledge that we are part of something so beyond our comprehension that the possibilities are endless.

My wish for you today is to remember, that you my friend, are a MIRACLE!
Have a joyous day!

To read more thought-provoking books, check out "The Solution Wizard Self-Help Book Series"
at www.thesolutionwizard.com or read a free sample at www.butterflykissesfrombeyond.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wonderful Mother's Day Surprise From My Son In Heaven

Tucking A Shredded Heart Back In Where It Belongs

Surviving Birthdays Is A Never-Ending Battle For Bereaved Parents