Signs from Heaven - A True Gift



How many times have you come across a "coincidence" and you've wondered whether you were reading too much into this so-called sign from beyond?  Since my son's passing in 2015, I've experienced so many of these chance happenings that it appears to me there is more going on in this universe than we are led to believe.  Ultimately, it is up to each individual to decide what they allow into their repertoire of consciousness and perhaps I am more open than the average individual that doesn't ponder such questioning instances?  I strongly feel that once we shed our physical bodies, our spirit will continue to remain and exist in another dimension that resonates in a different frequency.  This could be the reason why contact with the spirit world is so difficult. 

Our world is bustling with activity that takes our attention away from any perplexing ideas which require contemplation.  We busy ourselves with television, computers and responsibilities between work and home that we rarely spend time considering possibilities apart from our external world.  It isn't until a loved one leaves this physical planet and makes their transition into beyond that we take the time to explore suggestions of the afterlife.

If you are curious how a loved one in spirit may try to connect with you, there are a variety of common traits that many people seem to experience.  A partial list is included below and many of them I have experienced first-hand and I've felt a knowingness that particular signs came directly from my son.

1. Pennies and Dimes (Within the first week after my son's death, I opened a fortune cookie and my message read, "Pennies from Heaven will find their way to your doorstep this year" - We no longer use pennies as currency in Canada and I have come across numerous random pennies in places I would never expect to find them.  In regards to dimes, I have had so many encounters, you would need to read my book, "Butterfly Kisses From Beyond - Signs From My Son In Heaven" to see how often this has occurred to me.  My most memorable dime story was on my son, Logan's 17 month Angelversary.  The movie named Logan was coming out in theatres that same day and I felt a strong urge to go see the show on opening night.  I pondered whether or not I should go in honour of my son and I racked my brain all day, trying to decide if I should attend.  No one wanted to go with me but it felt wrong if I didn't go to this movie with my son's name as the title.  Later that afternoon, I hopped into my truck as I'm the only one that drives it and what did I see!?  A shiny new dime was sitting on the passenger seat.  I have no idea how it got there but immediately I knew that I needed to go to see the movie and that I wasn't going alone after all....my son would be there in spirit to accompany me.

2. Feathers (Some people believe feathers are a sign from Angels and although this could be true, I have another story to share.  One afternoon I was watching a video online that discussed feathers as signs from Heaven.  In my mind, I asked my son to send me a feather.  That evening, I was going through some old crafts that Logan had made in elementary school and as I flipped through his artwork, one large poster stopped me in my tracks.  A big blue feather was glued onto the paper and in huge letters beside it was written, Logan.  I was overwhelmed with joy as I felt my son's spirit was in fact listening to my thoughts earlier in the day.

3. Songs (This is one of the most common but remarkable signs that you can receive.  It seems that music has a way of appearing at the exact moment you need it.  I don't know how many times one of Logan's songs has come on the radio and I knew he was with me.  My book outlines multiple instances but I'd like to share a special episode with you.  I had been shopping for Easter gifts for the family and this was my first Easter without Logan.  It was very difficult to put items in the basket and not include him and what happened next was amazing to me.  A few years back I had written a book titled, "Morning Glory" and my son even presented a book review at school for it, so this flower became instrumental in my life.  I walked down an aisle in the store and I was drawn to a display of seeds which is odd because I am not a gardener!  I glanced at the little packets and then I noticed a pack of Morning Glory seeds.  I picked it up, as I hadn't seen them often and the name of the colour was "Clarke's Heavenly Blue" - my son's last name is Clark.  I almost lost my mind but in the same moment, I was overjoyed!  I departed the store and entered store number two.  As soon as I walked in, the overhead speakers in the store rang out above me and I realized the song we had chosen for Logan's funeral began to play.  I was on the verge of breaking down but I couldn't leave as this song proved to me that my son was with me that day.

4.  Butterflies and Cardinals

5.  Scents

6.  Get a reading from a medium to validate a connection with those you have lost.

There are many more ways that our loved ones in spirit will send signs.

When signs appear and you question whether it is just a coincidence - think again!
Follow your instincts - don't let your logical brain take over and tell you it's nothing. 

You'll know.....

Your intuition is one of the strongest powers you possess and I have learned to trust it, over and over again throughout the many signs I have been blessed to receive.

These are just examples of signs you could receive from a deceased loved one and I encourage you to watch for anything out of the ordinary.  When it happens (and it will if you stay open-minded) - acknowledge their presence.  They are trying very hard to reach you.  Give your loved one the satisfaction of knowing you received their spiritual call.

If you are interested in reading a free sample of "Butterfly Kisses From Beyond - Signs From My Son in Heaven", find the link at www.butterflykissesfrombeyond.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Wonderful Mother's Day Surprise From My Son In Heaven

Tucking A Shredded Heart Back In Where It Belongs

How Grief Transforms As Time Passes